Exporting items from WordPress to Facebook

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Exporting items from WordPress to Facebook

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    joeg679
    Participant

I have the Pro Agency version and would like to know if I’m ableto automatically import events from our wordpress site into the FB events page. I see that FB no longer allows events to be exported, but I want to import. Thanks for your time.

Courtney

Hey Joseph

Facebook has never permitted importing events via their Events API. That would be a useful feature, but would best be handled as a suggestion for them. They have also revoked any support for RSS importing to personal profiles. However, I think they still allow tools like Hootsuite to publish to a business page via RSS. This would just be a link back to your site, not an event within your page.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Exporting items from WordPress to Facebook’ is closed to new replies.