Exporting From Timely Calendar

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Exporting From Timely Calendar

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Joanne
    Participant

Hi!

How can I export all our events currently in our timely calendar over to Modern Tribe?

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for the interest in moving over your events to The Events Calendar.

We have a CSV importer, not sure of the features of Timely, but if you can export the events into the csv format you could then import them into our calendar.

If they do not have a direct method to do that I have good luck with using this plugin to export data:

Import and Export WordPress Data as CSV or XML

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Joanne
    Participant

Hi Brian,

So that plugin did not work 🙁 When I looked up and searched it is saying I can export the .ics file and upload it that way? http://time.ly/document/user-guide/using-calendar/exporting-events-calendar/

Brian
    Keymaster

That plugin was to do a manual export of your events to a csv file and not a ics file. It has nothing to do with timely’s export features, it would all be setup in that plugin.

That is about all we can recommend, we do not have a set method to export from a 3rd party and import into our calendar.

Brian
    Keymaster

Since there is has not been any activity on this thread for over 2 weeks so I am now closing it. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Exporting From Timely Calendar’ is closed to new replies.