Exporting events to CSV and importing into new site

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Exporting events to CSV and importing into new site

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jess Confer

Hi there,

I’m working on a site redesign for a client who uses your plugin and I believe they have the pro version.

Anyway, I need a way to export a CSV of their current events and import into the new site (They want to use the same plugin). I see there’s an import function – but no export.

Please let me know if you have a solution for this!

Thanks,

Jess

Hunter

Hello,

We are unfortunately unable to provide support through our Pre-Sales forum channel, but you can head over to The Events Calendar WordPress.org support forums for assistance and answers.

If you have a PRO license, you can log into your account and get assistance through the PRO forums.

Thanks for understanding and good luck resolving your issue. Have a good day!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Exporting events to CSV and importing into new site’ is closed to new replies.