Exporting Events by Category

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Exporting Events by Category

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Memorial Road
    Participant

I am working on a church website where several different ministries have their own page and their own category in the Events Calendar. With that, I can have only their events show up in a calendar on their page. But if a visitor were to click the “+export events” button on the Youth Ministry page, they’d also get all the children’s ministry, women’s ministry, etc. events. Is there any way I can make it to where the +export events button only downloads whatever calendar it is currently showing?

Hi Leah,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

As a first step, can you update all of your Events Calendar related plugins to their most recent versions and test if this issue still occurs?

Let me know if that helps!

Thanks,

Jaime

Memorial Road
    Participant

Thanks! I updated all my plug-ins, but the export button is still downloading all events no matter what page it is on. The view on the events on individual pages is broken as well. I attached a photo to show you what I mean.

Hi Leah,

Unfortunately this feature is not currently available out of the box.

If this functionality is a requirement for your intended project, I’d suggest that a third-party developer would be the best way to make this feature happen on a short timeline. ? We maintain a list of developers who work with our plugins on our Knowledgebase here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/custom-development/ 

You can also add this idea to our Feature Requests, as we tend to implement ideas based on customer feedback, so your input is greatly appreciated:

https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas

As far as you other issue goes, can you open a separate thread, so that we can keep it to one issue per thread.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Exporting Events by Category’ is closed to new replies.