Exporting Errors: customer data missing, error messages, etc.

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Exporting Errors: customer data missing, error messages, etc.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    maasgarid
    Participant

When I export the attendee list, I get a CSV file with several errors noted at the top. Also, the file includes only name & email, all other vital customer info is not included (see attached file). Please advise, the CSV export is mission critical and vital to our business. Thanks!

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi maasgarid,

Thanks for reaching out to us and I’m really sorry about this issue affecting you.

We have recently discovered a bug that is causing this. Our developers will take a look at it.

Until a fix is developed the workaround it to roll back to Event Tickets 4.6 and Event Tickets Plus 4.6

You can find more information or rolling back / downgrading in this article.

Let me know if the downgrading helps.

I am going to set the status of this ticket to “pending fix” and we will update it once the fix is released.

If you have any new questions or issues please create a new ticket and we’ll help you out.

Thanks and cheers,
    Andras

maasgarid
    Participant

Thanks! I found v4.6 of Event Tickets, but I can’t seem to find v4.6 of Event Tickets Plus, can you assist?

Andras
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Nico

Hey,

Reaching out to let you know we released a hotfix for Event Tickets that addresses the issue with the attendees CSV export. We appreciate the patience while we worked a fix out.

Please update Events Tickets to version 4.6.3.1 and let us know if the fix works for your site. This fix should solve the problem for Event Tickets Plus users as well (no update required to this plugin).

Release blog post → https://theeventscalendar.com/announcing-event-tickets-4-6-3-1/

Cheers,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Exporting Errors: customer data missing, error messages, etc.’ is closed to new replies.