Exporting entire calendar to Google

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Exporting entire calendar to Google

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Evan
    Participant

How do I go about Exporting entire calendar to Google?

George
    Participant

Hey Evan,

Can you clarify exactly what you mean here? How do you envision this working, and what do you currently find you’re able to do?

I apologize for my misunderstanding, I just want to be 100% certain I know what your goals are so I can best help out.

If you want literally 100% of your events to be exported to a Google Calendar, then at this time that is unfortunately not possible. You can export 100% of your events by going to Tools > Export in your WordPress admin, but this just exports an XML file. So to get that to be “importable” into Google, you’d have to convert it somehow, which is not something our plugins do and not something we have advice for doing here on the support forums.

Thank you!
    George

Evan
    Participant

ok, I wanted to “Feed” Google the calendar from the website. We have administrators that manage their mail through Google and they want to add the calendar to their Google account.

George
    Participant

Hey Evan,

I appreciate your update here and your clarification of what you meant – I’m sorry to respond to that with bad news! Unfortunately, our calendar doesn’t have “feed” options like this that would auto-export events to Google on a regular interval or anything.

Sorry to disappoint! Please let me know if there’s anything else I can help with.

Cheers,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Exporting entire calendar to Google’ is closed to new replies.