Exporting Attendee Data Doesn't Include Ticket Type

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Exporting Attendee Data Doesn't Include Ticket Type

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    bcmb office
    Participant

I have searched the forums and help topics, and I can’t find how to change what attendee data is exported to Excel. Older versions of the plugin allowed some customization of export data, but I can’t find that now. I have multiple ticket types for a single event, and I need my exported data to show the ticket type that was purchased so that we can make adequate preparations for our guests. Right now it just shows a ticket number (which are all the same) and no specifics on the type of ticket. I also have separate SKU’s set up, but I can’t see that info either.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Tamara!

Thanks for reaching out to us and for taking the time to report this.

Unfortunately, I can confirm this is a bug on our end that we are already aware of and working to fix.

I will set this thread’s status to “Pending fix” and link it to the report. This way, we will notify you once a fix is released in one of our next maintenance releases of our plugins.

We apologise for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience while we work on this.

Best,
    Victor

Nico

Hey,

Reaching out to let you know we released a hotfix for Event Tickets that addresses the issue with the attendees CSV export. We appreciate the patience while we worked a fix out.

Please update Events Tickets to version 4.6.3.1 and let us know if the fix works for your site. This fix should solve the problem for Event Tickets Plus users as well (no update required to this plugin).

Release blog post → https://theeventscalendar.com/announcing-event-tickets-4-6-3-1/

Cheers,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Exporting Attendee Data Doesn't Include Ticket Type’ is closed to new replies.