Exporting 2018 Calendar (in 2017)

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Exporting 2018 Calendar (in 2017)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ncnca_webmaster
    Participant

I am having the same problem as reported in this question: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/exporting-2018-calendar/

Even using the suggested custom date range URL, the export I get is for the remaining days in 2017 instead of all the dates in 2018. This is distressing, since the custom range specifies Jan 1 2018 to Dec 31 2018. Reported separately, when I export from the list view of all events, only the first 2.2 months get exported.

I have gone through the procedure to look for conflicts and can’t find any. Need assistance. Thanks.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

I think this may be a duplicate ticket. In any case, can you also try testing for conflicts with your theme and other plugins? If you would prefer not to do this on your live site, WP Staging will let you create a quick copy of your live site that you can use for testing. Let me know what you find!

Thanks,
    Brendan

ncnca_webmaster
    Participant

Not a duplicate ticket. Tried to get calendar to export correctly using a different method and it also failed.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Is the same the ics file from the other ticket you are sending?

thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Exporting 2018 Calendar (in 2017)’ is closed to new replies.