Export to calendar events that I have RSVP'd I will attend?

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Export to calendar events that I have RSVP'd I will attend?

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Terje Oefsdahl.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Terje Oefsdahl
    Participant

Is there a way to allow users to import the events they are attending to their google or iCal calendar for instance as part of the My events widget or shortcode?

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Terje,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

This is only “partially” possible if you require people to log in before being able to make RSVPs. So those RSVP responses become linked to the user account.

There is a great article on how you can Display a List of Attendee’s Events so the users can log back into your site any time and adjust their RSVP or registration information. Yet, there is no built-in functionality to provide the users with an export of all those upcoming events for them.

It is an interesting functionality though, so I encourage you to go into UserVoice and post that as a feature idea so other users can vote for them.

I hope this helped!

Best!

Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Export to calendar events that I have RSVP'd I will attend?’ is closed to new replies.