Export showing attendees and woocommerce products ordered

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Export showing attendees and woocommerce products ordered

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Paula
    Participant

I am able to export a CSV for all the attendees of the ticket purchases, but… as the purchaser goes through the cart, they are able to add products to their purchase. Is there an export that shows what products and tickets are associated with the order?

So in other words, the export will show:

* each order together with the ticket/s purchased, multiple attendees and multiple products…

Please tell me there is somewhere I can see and export this info as a whole?

Thank you,
    Paula

Shelby
    Participant

Hi Paula,

This seems to be more of a WooCommerce question than a question about our plugins, as WooCommerce handles the ordering portion of the process. I think you’ll find this information on their site helpful for how you might accomplish this. 🙂

Please reach out directly to WooCommerce with any further questions about exporting order information, but feel free to reach out to us with any questions or concerns you have regarding our plugins and their functionality.

Best,

Shelby 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Export showing attendees and woocommerce products ordered’ is closed to new replies.