Export question for Outlook – export more events at a time?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Export question for Outlook – export more events at a time?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    leonardchamber
    Participant

I have attached the export file I get when I click on the export button while looking at the calendar in month view of June.

The client would like to export more than just one month at a time. Is that possible? My first thought was to try it from list view but that only shows a small number of events also. And besides, we have a problem in list view right now (see https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/list-view-doesnt-show-all-events-on-a-given-date/)

Is this possible with our current configuration?

Can we use the new event aggregator for this? The clients’ outlooks are private so it’s not like pulling in a calendar from one website to another. I know nothing about Outlook.

Thanks!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

Event Aggregator will currently only import events and does not have any export functionality. You can increase the number of events shown in list view under Events > Settings > General > Number of events to show per page, which would allow you to export more events at one time. Alternatively, I would recommend trying out the WP All Export plugin. Several of our users use this for events to XML or CSV, and it provides several options for customizing the export. Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,

Jennifer

leonardchamber
    Participant

This reply is private.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Victor
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Export question for Outlook – export more events at a time?’ is closed to new replies.