export from Events Calendar Pro to Eventbrite?

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets export from Events Calendar Pro to Eventbrite?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Marc
    Participant

We currently have The Events Calendar PRO and Event Tickets Plus, selling tickets via WooCommerce on our own site. Many recurring events, most of which are free,

It was suggested in a meeting earlier today that we put our events on Eventbrite as well, for better visibility.

Can I export events from my site to Eventbrite?

I found a closed support thread from 2013 about this, but not much more. Thanks for your insight.

Nico

Hi there Marc,

Thanks for getting in touch with us on this!

While it’s possible to sync events from your site to EventBrite all the functionality provided is related to EventBrite tickets. This mean you won’t be able to sync an event from your site to EventBrite unless you at least one ‘EventBrite ticket’ to it. The plugin will also not export WooCommerce tickets to Eventbrite events. The plugin is great when you have events in EventBrite (with tickets) and need to import them to your site. But although it’s possible to send events from your site to EventBrite, there must be at least one ‘EventBrite’ ticket created to do this.

Please let me know if this helps,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘export from Events Calendar Pro to Eventbrite?’ is closed to new replies.