Export Events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Export Events

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Gordon Banks
    Participant

I want to reuse my testing Events data in another ECP installation. Is this possible? My initial search found nothing related to this task.

Casey
    Participant

gordo019,
    Thanks for getting in touch! We don’t have a built-in way of exporting your events, but you should be able to export your WordPress database using a tool like WP-MigrateDB. Alternatively, you could go to ‘Tools->Export’ and select ‘Events’ to selectively export your events as an XML file.

Give those suggestions a try and let me know if you have further questions. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Reade Brower
    Participant

Hi Casey –
    I just signed up for PRO, and I’m wondering if there’s a way to adjust the ‘Tools->Export’ to use the filters in the WordPress for the Events. I’d like to be able to export, filtered by date, category and/or tag.
    Thanks,
    Rob

Gordon Banks
    Participant

10-4. Looks like tools can export Events, but other types like venues, must be exported in separate XML exports. What would really be really kewl would be to embed the same calendar into a second domain. Anybody done that?

Casey
    Participant

Gordon,
    That would be an interesting idea! Hopefully the export tool will be able to assist you in that. Since you marked this as resolved, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further questions.

Rob,
    If your issue is the same as the above please do feel free to monitor this thread, but if you need assistance for your own specific scenario it would be great if you could create a fresh thread of your own.

Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Export Events’ is closed to new replies.