Export Attendees List

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Export Attendees List

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Ching Hong
    Participant

I have installed event calendar pro and woocomme ticket. And our wordpress configured in Traditional Chinese. When I tried to export the attendees list in csv format and open with Excel, all text become “rubbish code”. However, email and printing is fine and work properly. Would you please tell me how to solve this problem?

Thank you.

Chris Man

George
    Participant

Hey @Ching Hong,

Really sorry to hear about these issues! I’m wondering, can you upload one of your Attendees List CSV files to a site like http://cloudup.com or http://ge.tt, and then share a download link here in this thread?

Thanks!
    George

Ching Hong
    Participant

This reply is private.

George
    Participant

Hey Chris!

Thanks for the file – I’ve taken a look and am a bit uncertain about the extent of the problem here…

I downloaded your file and opened it on my computer. It seemed to be completely fine, with “translatable” strings translated (to Traditional Chinese), other strings listed appropriately, column headers, and appropriate comma separation of values.

Here’s a screenshot of what I found:

screen

It seems that the problem here may just be something with Excel itself. In other words, the file is being generated fine and such, but but Excel itself is not recognizing – or at least properly handling – the translated characters.

Do you agree with my assessment of things? If I’ve misunderstood any aspect of your problem, I’m really sorry about doing that – but let me know what it is! Provide any more detail you can about this and I will continue to try to recreate your problem so that I can figure out what the problem is.

Thanks Chris! 🙂

Ching Hong
    Participant

This reply is private.

George
    Participant

Thank you for the screenshot Chris. This unfortunately does seem like an Excel problem specifically, and unfortunately the best step I can recommend from here would be to contact Microsoft support directly or search online for information about this problem.

Do you agree? Let me know what you think and if there is anything I can help with further.

Sorry to disappoint Chris 🙁

— George

Ching Hong
    Participant

OK! Thanks a lot.

Chris Man

George
    Participant

No problem! I’m sorry for our limited ability to help on this issue, but if any other issues arise and/or if these problems do end up being specifically related to The Events Calendar and WooCommerce Tickets, open a new thread on the forums here any time 🙂

Cheers,
    George

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Export Attendees List’ is closed to new replies.