Expiring Events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Expiring Events

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dawn Minch-Cat
    Participant

Is there a way for events to expire after they have passed? I do not want my calendar to display events that happened in the past.

Thanks!

Cliff

Hi. Could you please clarify exactly what you’re wanting?

Are you wanting these Events permanently deleted, moved to Trash (but not permanently deleted), changed to a different status (Draft, Pending Review)?

Or are you wanting to keep them Published (i.e. their permalinks work) but just hidden from the Month View?

Dawn Minch-Cat
    Participant

Sending them to Trash or hiding from month and list views would work.

Cliff

I checked around and I didn’t find an existing snippet to help you out with this customization.

However, wp_delete_post() could be used and wp_schedule_event() or hook into an existing WP Cron action.

If you need some coding help, you may want to ask your developer or reference our documentation and list of known customizers.

If you get it most of the way there and need some help, feel free to share your code for us to look over.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Expiring Events’ is closed to new replies.