Expired License Notification?

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets Expired License Notification?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    laurindavis
    Participant

Am I supposed to get notified that this is expired or about to expire? Mine has been expired for several weeks now, but I did not know until I logged into the Admin section of the site.

Leah

Hi laurindavis,

Yes, we do send out renewal reminders- 30 days before expiration, 15 days before expiration, and then the day the license expires. You might double check and make sure that the email address listed on the account is still current. I also recommend that you add our email (support /at/ theeventscalendar.com) to your whitelist/contacts to prevent the note from getting stuck in a spam filter.

Thank you for your support!

Best,

Leah

laurindavis
    Participant

The email is current, I checked it when I renewed this week and I got the renewal confirmation emails.

Leah

Hi Laurin,

Glad to hear you renewed and got the emails. I suspect that we had a minor outage in our reminder emails which caused the issue here. Please note that you can always check the status of your license keys on your user account page. The expiration date for a key is also available on your site under Events –> Settings –> License Keys where it is listed as valid.

Thank you for your support!

Best,

Leah

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Expired License Notification?’ is closed to new replies.