Expired License & Don't have email it was purchased under.

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Expired License & Don't have email it was purchased under.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Ted Zimmerman

Hello –

I recently assumed responsibility for our website SaintPaulsTroy.org and recent found an error in the calendar plug-in. When I went to update the version we used I found that our license had expired.

We’ve had staff changes and no one seems to be able to help me with finding the correct email address used to purchase the original license. Any chance you could change it to the email I provided and reset the password?

Thank you!

Ted

Courtney

Hi Ted

Is it possible that you might be able to access your WordPress backend and send us a license key from the “Licenses” pane in your plugin settings? (WordPress sidebar under Events > Settings > License Keys.) With the license key, we might be able to track this down further.

If you can find it, please send it privately via email to

support [at] theeventscalendar [.] com.

In the meantime, I’ll see if our team has any other ways to find this. I searched by domain name and was unable to locate the license.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Ted Zimmerman

I don’t see a license number. Was there a free version or something in the past?

Courtney

Hi Ted

The Events Calendar is free while Events Calendar Pro is a paid plugin that provides additional features and support.

In your list of plugins, is Events Calendar Pro installed?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Ted Zimmerman

Events Calendar Pro is installed. I still am unable to locate a license number. sorry.

Courtney

Thanks Ted

I’ve sent in a request to our purchasing department to see if they can trace this any other way. If it was purchased via a previous web agency vs your organization, it may not be recoverable. I’ll keep you posted on what we find.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Courtney

Hey Ted,

We sent along some information privately by email regarding your account.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Expired License & Don't have email it was purchased under.’ is closed to new replies.