Existing License & Bundles

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Existing License & Bundles

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Brent Kozlowski
    Participant

I currently have existing licenses for the following products that expire NOV 25, 2017. I need to install community events & tickets to our site. If I purchase the community bundle will I receive an additional year (NOV. 25, 2018) on top of my current licenses or do I forfeit the the time remaining on my license (10/02/2018)?

Event Tickets Plus
    Events Calendar PRO
    Filter Bar

Thanks~!

Caroline

Hi Brent,

Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us here! Purchases of our Community Manager Bundle (and all of other bundles) will not affect your existing license keys in any way. When purchasing this bundle, you’ll simply be granted new licenses for Event Tickets Plus and Filter Bar in addition to your existing ones. As such, you won’t lose any remaining months on your current licenses. Feel free to use both your existing licenses and your new bundled licenses across multiple sites, if you’d like! Once your standalone licenses expire in November, you’re free to continue using your new bundled licenses, and you can renew your entire bundle of products on the same date next year. 🙂

I hope that helps to clarify things a bit! Let us know if you should have any other questions or concerns here. Cheers, and thanks again!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Existing License & Bundles’ is closed to new replies.