Exclusions not working

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Exclusions not working

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    nancytimper
    Participant

Trying to use the (much-appreciated!) new feature to exclude certain dates from a recurring weekly event. Have added the dates under Exclusions, yet the event continues to show on those dates. Any ideas what the problem might be?

thanks
    Nancy

Nico

Hey Nancy,

Thanks for reaching out to us, and sorry to hear about this feature is not working for you – that’s a bummer!

Can you please send me a screenshot of the recurrence settings? This way I can try to recreate this issue on my end. Also are you getting any PHP errors after saving?

I don’t see any cache plugins in your system information but if there’s any cache solution active please flush it and re-check this on the front-end of the site.

Please send the screenshot over so I can investigate further on this,
    Thanks,
    Nico

nancytimper
    Participant

Hi Nico,

Thanks for the response. I did flush the cache (via GoDaddy option).

Screen captures:

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

Nancy

Nico

Hey Nancy,

Thanks for getting back to me with the screenshot. That allowed me to reproduce this and log it as a bug – it seems to be related with the timezone settings you are using. Hopefully we can see a fix for this in the Maintenance release coming up shortly. Can you hold on a bit on this?

Sorry for any inconveniences this might cause until fixed!
    Best,
    Nico

nancytimper
    Participant

Thanks, yes I can hold on for a bit.

Nancy

Nico

Hi Nancy,

Thanks a lot! I’ll set this thread as ‘Pending Fix’, it will still be open so you can confirm this is fixed after updating!

Have a great week,
    Nico

James
    Participant

Something else on this error, when a date is excluded it doesn’t display on the day or list views, but does on the month view. When clicking on the excluded event on the month view, a 404 page not found error is displayed.

Thanks.

Nico

Hi James,

Thanks for letting us know! I will add your comment to the ticket so we make sure this gets covered in the fix as well 🙂

Best,
    Nico

Geoff

Howdy folks,

Just want to let you know that we just shipped an update and a patch for this issue was included. Please update and feel free to drop us a new note if you continue to bump into any issues with this. We appreciate your patience while we worked on this–thanks for your support!

Cheers,
    Geoff

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Exclusions not working’ is closed to new replies.