Exclusions not working for weekly events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Exclusions not working for weekly events

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Emily Holton
    Participant

Hi! When I input exclusions for weekly events and then publish, they don’t work – the event shows up on every week. When I go back into the “edit” page, the exclusions are gone. To get around this, I opened up each event that I wanted excluded, broke it from the series, then deleted it. However then I updated the remaining series, and it created a bunch of duplicates… please advise thanks!

Emily Holton
    Participant

Hi again – I see in a thread below this may be related to time zone issues. FYI I am using the Toronto Canada timezone. Thanks!

Cliff

Hi wheretogokiddo. Sorry to hear about this. It sure sounds frustrating.

We’ve seen a few other reports of this issue. I do see that we’ve already made note of this internally and our developers are working on it.

I’ve reported this forum ticket to the developers, and we’ll do our best to get back to you once the fix has been added in a future version.

Thanks for reporting this and for your understanding.

Geoff

Hey @wheretogokiddo,

Just want to let you know that we just shipped an update and a patch for this issue was included. Please update and feel free to drop us a new note if you continue to bump into any issues with this. We appreciate your patience while we worked on this–thanks for your support!

Cheers,
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Exclusions not working for weekly events’ is closed to new replies.