Exclude events from WP site search

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Exclude events from WP site search

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Sven

Hi, I am using your calendar with superowly theme.

It is a bit confusing that the default search finds our events and mixes them up with blog posts.
    You can see on our website. Try and type “chur” (town in Switzerland) and you will find some events first and then our blog posts.

Is there a way to exclude the events from this search? The event search is sufficient.

Thanks,
    Sven

Brendan
    Keymaster

Thanks for reaching out! I’d be happy to help you with this, but first will you please post this question in ourEvents Calendar PRO forum? We use the Pre-Sales forum to answer questions about the features of our premium plugins for those interested in purchasing them.

If you have not purchased one of our premium plugins, you can post in our community forum on wordpress.org, which we review weekly to check for bug reports. If you need more in-depth support, you will need to purchase a license.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Sven

Hi Brendan, well actually I thought I am going to have to buy a plugin for this feature. Can you please tell me how I can solve it? I posted the question in the community forum, but no response. It is a little urgent, since we got traffic on the website 🙂

Thanks for your support.
    Sven

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

If you bought the plugin, can you post this question in the premium forum? This forum is just for pre-sales questions and not tech support.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Sven

Sorry, but this really not helpful. You should tell me whether this is possible with the PRO plugin or not. I am not going to buy the PRO plugin with the risk that the search still does not work.

You are pre-sales, so act like so from pre-sale!!

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Sorry, I thought you said you bought PRO. In regards to searching in PRO and excluding certain categories, its possible but not out of the box, you would have to write a function to make this work and we can help with this in the PRO forum.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Exclude events from WP site search’ is closed to new replies.