Exchange event ticket plus against eventbrite tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Exchange event ticket plus against eventbrite tickets

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sophia
    Participant

I was looking for a way to contact your support without posting this on the forum as I doubt this will help anyone else, but unfortunately I didn’t find another way – so here I go:
    I would like to exchange the plugin I purchased (Event Tickets Plus) for the plugin I need which is Eventbrite Tickets.
    I would very much appreciate if this was possible!!!
    Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Cliff

Hi, Sophia.

Yes, we run all support through our forums (and, on rare occasion, email).

You can see your order history at the bottom of https://theeventscalendar.com/my-account/

I show you have a current license for Eventbrite Tickets and not for Event Tickets Plus.

Please let me know if you still need assistance with this (maybe someone else on our team already handled it?)

Thank you.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Exchange event ticket plus against eventbrite tickets’ is closed to new replies.