Example columns / CSV for aggregator

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Example columns / CSV for aggregator

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    BRETT
    Participant

Hi,

Loving everything you do. I have about 150 events to import of which I have most of the data. I wish to know a couple of things before I purchase the tool.

1. Do you have a CSV you could send with all the column headings that are available . This will enable me to view / fill in all required info I have in order to have the best possible import.

2. Can you overwrite events with new info on a new import? For example. I wish to import all the events but I dont have the artwork ready for them yet. So I wish to import the events on X day and then 5 days later do a new import to then include the artwork for each event.

3.. Is it possible to generate tickets from the import? I already have PRO calendar & PRO tickets. Tickets are the Woocommerce ones.

Thanks

Caroline

Hi Brett,

Thanks for stopping by–glad to have you here, and glad you’re having a great time with our plugins so far! 🙂

We most certainly do offer CSV sample data for our importing tool, as well as downloadable files that you can use to set up your own CSV files for import. You’ll find all of that data (including fields for importing tickets, as well) here on our Knowledgebase.

And to answer your second question, yes, updating existing events is possible with our importing tools–feel free to import what you have now and make any necessary changes later. Your existing fields should map correctly on future imports, and any new or modified fields will be added accordingly.

I hope that helps! Thanks, and let us know if there’s anything else we can assist with!

BRETT
    Participant

Thats great thanks.

With regards to tickets.

I have:

Limited100 tickets at 30
    Limited100 tickets at 20
    All other tickets at 40

How would that be input into the ticket import ? How do I differentiate. thanks

Caroline

Hi Brett,

Thanks for following up! Can you provide any more clarification on what “Limited100” means in this context and how it relates to the type of ticket data you’re trying to import? Any details you can provide may help us to make suggestions here! 🙂

Thank you!

BRETT
    Participant

Hi,

Sorry for the confusion.

1. I do an events import and the events are created.

2. I wish to then do a ticket import and import 3 types of tickets per event. a) 100 tickets @ 25€ b) 100 tickets at 20€ and then c) all other tickets @ 30€

How do i import multiple ticket types per event and then how does the system know which tickets go to which event?

Thanks

Caroline

Hi Brett,

Thanks so much for clarifying! Using our CSV file examples article as reference, you’ll want to create a separate CSV file for each ticket you’d like to import and make sure the event name, event post ID, or event slug is provided for each ticket–this will ensure that the tickets get imported and attached to the appropriate event. From there, it’s just a matter of filling in the appropriate information for each of the other fields! Feel free to give it a try on one of your events, and let me know if you should have any other questions once you’ve taken it for a spin! 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Example columns / CSV for aggregator’ is closed to new replies.