EventTicketsPlus and WPML

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions EventTicketsPlus and WPML

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    motionsberlin
    Participant

Hi there,

I have a bilingual wordpress website that uses WPML for Translations.
    Now it seems I cannot integrate EventTicketsPlus in both the english and the german posts and use a global Stock for both translations of the same post / page.

Is this a feature that you are working on or would consider adding to EventsTicketsPlus?

Otherwise i feel forced to ask my money back and try to find another solution.

motionsberlin
    Participant

Ok I’ve been extensively googling and searching within your support forums.

What I see is: The issue with WPML is not new, threads from over a year ago say that “you are working on it”

Many people are repeatingly asking for this feature, the compatibility between your ticket plugins and wpml, wich has been quite a standard in multilanguage management.
    One user even gave you a lot of specifics in how this could be approached, offering you to help with this.
    https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/issues-with-event-tickets-plus-and-wpml-multilingual-cms/#dl_post-1097752

It is really frustrating to see that you haven’t been able to resolve this issue in over a year.

Is there a current new development on this issue? Are you and your team still working on it?
    Any news or update that can be shared. It is important for me to know while still being in my refund period of 30 days.

Thanks so much!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by motionsberlin.
    Caroline

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us here–I’m sorry to hear that you’ve encountered some issues with Event Tickets Plus and WPML on your site. While we’re happy to provide WPML support for The Events Calendar and Events Calendar PRO, WPML support has not been fully implemented for Event Tickets or Event Tickets Plus at this time. There are a number of complex issues related to building this functionality into our plugins, and our development team is actively working to provide the most stable implementation of WPML support while still accommodating for future development and expansion. We think it’s a challenge worth spending some extra time on, and we hope you’ll agree that a solid build is worth the wait! 🙂

If you’re interested in keeping up with the status of WPML support as it relates to our plugins, you can always find the latest status on our Knowledgebase here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/wpml-support/

For now, if you’re experiencing issues on your site and need support, we’d be glad to assist you over in our Event Tickets Plus forum. Would you be so kind as to open a new thread there with the details of your problem? One of our support team members will follow up as soon as possible to begin troubleshooting with you!

Thanks, and we’ll see you over in the premium forums! 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘EventTicketsPlus and WPML’ is closed to new replies.