EventTicketPlus App – Api code

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus EventTicketPlus App – Api code

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jamesmillar
    Participant

Hi

I’m trying to set up the Event Tickets scanner for IOS but am ubable to generate an API code.

I have event tickets plus installed and my events are all working correctly and generating QR codes on the tickets.

However if I go to : Dashboard>Events>Settings>Tickets there is no option to generate an API key.

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Can you try updating to the latest versions of our plugins? I see that Event Tickets Plus and Events Calendar Pro are a few versions behind in your system information.

Let me know if the settings show after updating.

Thanks,
    Sky

jamesmillar
    Participant

Sorry but no updates are showing in the dashboard at all – how can I update?

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi again,

Looks like you may be on a Multisite installation. You will need to manually update by downloading the latest versions from https://theeventscalendar.com/my-account/downloads/

Thanks,
    Sky

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘EventTicketPlus App – Api code’ is closed to new replies.