Eventscalendar compatible with woocommerce and stripe connect?

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets Eventscalendar compatible with woocommerce and stripe connect?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Colm
    Participant

Hi,

I know theeventscalendar is only setup to do split payments with paypal.

However, is it possible to connect woocommerce to stripe connect and then split payments using stripe connect’s functionality?

Or is there something in theeventscalendar that would prevent this from working?

Andras
    Keymaster

Hey Colm,

Thanks for reaching out!

I’m not quite sure how Stripe is handling split payments and what setup would be needed for that.

Community Events / Community Tickets doesn’t have any code in place that would support Stripe connect out of the box. Also I’m not aware that there would be anything to prevent it from working.

I guess if there is a plugin extending WooCommerce with Stripe Connect split payments, then with some custom coding Community Events / Tickets could be made compatible.

Does this answer your question? Do you have any more?

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventscalendar compatible with woocommerce and stripe connect?’ is closed to new replies.