Events with more than one date – how to do it?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events with more than one date – how to do it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Tom Jaeger
    Participant

Hi Folks

I’m looking for a solution to display one event with multiple dates. Actually every date is a new event. but i need Events with more than one dates.

for example a MS word course with 4 days once a week. But its one seminar. not 4.

can i do this with theeventcalendar pro?

Patricia

Hey Tom,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Based on the example you shared, you can achieve what you want with this Event setup.

In this example we are creating a recurring event that starts on 10/02 and happens every Monday at 8:00am until 10/23 (4 occurrences).

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions and I’ll be happy to assist!

Best Regards,

Patricia

Tom Jaeger
    Participant

Hello Patricia

not realy – in my setup i have multiple but single events. so every date have its own single page. How is it possible to show one event with multiple dates?

Tom Jaeger
    Participant

This reply is private.

Patricia

Hi Tom,

I’m afraid that what you want to achieve is not available in The Events Calendar PRO by default.

It is not exactly what you asked, but perhaps this template override might help you: this code adds a list with all of your recurring events at the beginning of each individual event: here’s an example. You will find the code for this customization here ( Please add it to /wp-content/themes/[your theme]/tribe-events/single-event.php):

https://gist.github.com/nefeline/7a087e946e4c46bd30e64ae547c6e4d1

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime and I’ll be happy to assist!

Best Regards,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Events with more than one date – how to do it?’ is closed to new replies.