Events URL slug returning "Page not found"

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events URL slug returning "Page not found"

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Joseph Rivera
    Participant

I’ve set my “Events URL slug” to [seminars] but the page is not found. That page doesn’t exist. Please advise.
    http://freestyleconnection.com/seminars/

Joseph Rivera
    Participant

Actually, the “Events URL slug” is showing up now because I am using Beaver Themer to create an event archive page. However, for some reason the shortcode for the Map isn’t showing up on the page. Do you know why/

Courtney

That is odd Joseph

Are you able to use the map shortcode elsewhere on your site? Can you test that for me?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Joseph Rivera
    Participant

HI. Yes the shortcode does appear on another test page I setup.
    http://freestyleconnection.com/event-calendar-shortcode-test/

Courtney

We deliberately disallow multiple inclusions of the [tribe_events] shortcode. Some page builders render it once, early, for some reason – possibly to gather info – and again later, this time to actually display it within the page. This doesn’t work because we don’t allow that.

A use at your own risk possible solution can be found though. Add this snippet to either your child theme’s functions.php file or use the My Custom Functions plugin. 

add_action( 'init', function() {
        add_shortcode( 'tribe_events', function( $atts ) {
            $shortcode = new Tribe__Events__Pro__Shortcodes__Tribe_Events( $atts );
            return $shortcode->output();
        } );
    }, 100 );

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Joseph Rivera
    Participant

ok thank you!

Courtney

Thanks Joseph. Let us know if we can help with anything else.
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Events URL slug returning "Page not found"’ is closed to new replies.