Events under tag are not remving after removing from a particular tag.

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events under tag are not remving after removing from a particular tag.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    nysci
    Participant

Let me explain via example:
    Lets say we create an event post named “event1” under tag “Cat” and “Dog” . Save this event.
    After saving that event we can view event1 under both tags , which is correct.
    But if we edit event1 post and remove tag “Cat” then even after removing tag “Cat” , It(event1) is showing under tag “Cat”
    Please Fix this Bug. Let me know if you need any help to reproduce this bug.

Rob

Hey there nysci. Thanks for the note here – I just tried to recreate this and was unable to. I followed these steps:

1. Created an event and added a tag called “animals.” Published that event, viewed it on the frontend and confirmed that the tag showed on the individual event entry (and that the event showed up on the tag page).
    2. Went back to the entry, removed the “animals” tag and resaved. The tag no longer appeared on the frontend single event entry, and the event no longer showed under the tag loop on the frontend either.

I notice you’re still on plugin version 3.2.1 and WordPress 3.6.1; those are both quite a few releases behind. Any reason you haven’t updated to the latest codebase? Based on my testing it seems like it’d go a good way towards getting this fixed. Let me know if you’re able to give that a shot.

nysci
    Participant

This reply is private.

nysci
    Participant

I cannot update plugin becasue there are some customization in our local end.

nysci
    Participant

Any update on this??

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Events under tag are not remving after removing from a particular tag.’ is closed to new replies.