Events under tag are not remving after removing from a particular tag.

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events under tag are not remving after removing from a particular tag.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    nysci
    Participant
    Brook
    Participant

Howdy nysci,

We had some issues with tags in version 3.2 of our plugin, the one you are on. I understand that it is a pain to upgrade, but at this point you really only have two options and to be frank both of them are going to be a pain. You can either:

a) Comb through our commits since release 3.2, which I believe this was the last commit for 3.2, looking for code that fixes the issue then applying it to your site.

b) Update to 3.5 (after making a full backup of course), and making adjustments to your customizations so that they work in 3.5

In my opinion option B is going to be easier for you to do, and it will include a host of new features. it would be nice if there was an easier option, but I have put a lot of thought into it and these seem to be the only two viable solutions. Does that all make sense? Is one of those options going to work for you? Thanks for posting! Sorry about the delay in Rob not getting back to you in the other thread. He does not normally actively man the forums like I do, so he must not have seen your responses.

– Brook

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Events under tag are not remving after removing from a particular tag.’ is closed to new replies.