events – today

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO events – today

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lynden Jones
    Participant

Hello

I have been using this code:

‘custom’,
      ‘start_date’ => $today,
      ‘end_date’ => $tomorrow,
      ‘posts_per_page’=>-1
      ) );

foreach($events as $post) {
      setup_postdata($post);
      ?>

• <a href="”>

To display a list of events that are happening today. For some reason this code is not outputting the events that correspond with the current date, it seems to be a day behind. The calendar on the site is showing as the correct day and when the date is clicked on the calendar it loads all the events for this date but for some reason this bit of code has stopped outputting the events properly.
    Could it be using server time rather than view time?

Crisoforo
    Keymaster

Hi Lynden.

Thanks for reaching out.

I’m sorry about this problem you are facing, however I’m not really sure what the code is as it’s not displayed correctly. Would you mind sending the code again or if you have a screenshot it would be easier so we can understand exactly where the problem is so we can give you a better answer.

There is a shortcode as well that you can use in a new post / page to display the events of today.

[tribe_events view="day"]

Or if you want to add this into a PHP file you can to this with the following way:

<?php echo do_shortcode( '[tribe_events view="day"]' ); ?>

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you or if you can share the screenshot I would try to give a better answer.

Thanks.
    Crisoforo.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘events – today’ is closed to new replies.