Events to appear in Buddypress Activity Loop

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events to appear in Buddypress Activity Loop

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    titusraj
    Participant

Dear Sir / Madam,

The events added are not appearing in the activity loop for buddypress, is there away to enable this?

Activity & Updates

which is currently set to the homepage.

Titus

Cliff

Hi, Titus.

Our plugins do not have any native integration for BuddyPress.

However, I’m aware that https://shop.opentuteplus.com/product/buddypress-events-calendar-plugin/ exists (third-party, not guaranteed or supported by us).

Let me know if you think there’s more I might be able to help with here.

titusraj
    Participant

I installed it , there is no option to get the calendar into the activity feed on buddypress.

Cliff

Titus, we do not have any BuddyPress-specific features at this time.

I believe you’re requesting the same thing as one of our existing feature requests: https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/3837044-integration-with-buddypress

Please do add your vote there, and possibly a comment about what exactly you’d like to see from such an integration.

This allows us to gauge interest in this particular feature request, which helps us prioritize our development efforts.

Thank you.

Cliff

Also, if you need some coding help, like to implement a custom feature/integration, you may want to ask your developer or reference our documentation and list of known customizers.

titusraj
    Participant

Thanks Cliff, I have voted. Looking forward to all the new features in future.

Cliff

?

Have a great weekend.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Events to appear in Buddypress Activity Loop’ is closed to new replies.