Events Tickets Plus featured image

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Events Tickets Plus featured image

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Chris
    Participant

Hi,

Why is the featured image I put in the event not visible in the ticket in the shopping cart?
    I would like that the featured image of the event is also the featured image of the ticket automaticly. Is this possible?

Now I have to set all the featured images by hand and I have a LOT of tickets because I have a lot of workshops.
    So, please tell me how to do this.

Thanks!

George
    Participant

Hey @Martin,

I unfortunately do not have a great reason for why the event featured image isn’t in the cart; at this time, this is just not something our plugins do.

I will create a ticket for our developers to do this, but doing so is unfortunately an elaborate code customization so it’s not something we can do here in the forums. (https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/what-support-is-provided-for-license-holders/)

I’m sorry to disappoint, but this is great feedback and I have just created a ticket for our developers to add this to the plugins at some time.

Please let me know what you think and if there is anything else I can try to help with at this time.

Sincerely,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Tickets Plus featured image’ is closed to new replies.