Events Tickets Plus and WPML

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Events Tickets Plus and WPML

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Communications
    Participant

We are keen to purchase the Event Tickets Plus plugin to use on one of our sites. The site in question is a multi language site that uses the WPML plugin to translate content.

This link, https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/wpml-support/ , states that it’s not compatible with WPML at the moment but “Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus support for WPML is planned for later this year”. As the article is not dated I cannot tell what year it is referring to. Can you tell me if the plan is to update it this year?

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for the interest in our plugins.

We do not have a timeline for when we might support Event Tickets with WPML.

I updated the article you referenced to remove “is planned for later this year”

Sorry for the confusion on that.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Cheers

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Tickets Plus and WPML’ is closed to new replies.