Events Tickets Plus – 3 presale questions

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Events Tickets Plus – 3 presale questions

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ryan Thompson

I am looking to use Event Tickets Plus for event registration only, I really do not want to send users tickets after purchase. Can this aspect be turned off and simply use it for paid registration only?

Can the user’s registration data be edited by an admin after the user has registered?

Finally, we would like to offer payment plans for the purchase of the event registration. I plan on using WooCommerce for the sale of each registration. Currently, we offer our clients a payment plan option to attend our events and we would like to do so with Event Tickets Plus and WooCommerce. I understand WooCommerce has a subscriptions extension that enables payment plans but will that or another extension work alongside your Tickets Plus plugin?

Thanks for your time in answering these questions.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for emailing support and considering our plugin.

Can this aspect be turned off and simply use it for paid registration only?

Yes, in our premium forums we can provide you with a function to disable the ticket to be emailed.

Can the user’s registration data be edited by an admin after the user has registered?

Yes, we have an extension in our premium forums which allows you to edit the attendee info.

I understand WooCommerce has a subscriptions extension that enables payment plans but will that or another extension work alongside your Tickets Plus plugin?

I have seen customers use this in the past and it should work, however since its a 3rd party plugin, we cannot guarantee or assist in the event it does not work. We do offer a 30-day refund in case you try it out and its not as desired.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Tickets Plus – 3 presale questions’ is closed to new replies.