Events Tickets Plus

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Events Tickets Plus

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Michelle
    Participant

I am using events tickets plus, with WooCommerce. Just recently (about 10 days ago) we found that orders being placed through this were being charged to our customers Paypal accounts, but the payments are not being put through to our Paypal account. We spent some time taking to Paypal – they walked us through setting up an API in the backend, but it is still not working. In a test payment we made, the Paypal payment for the testing account holder showed the item to be unclaimed. So ut appears that our Paypal account is not getting the information it needs to receive these payments.

Thank you .

Gordon Peery

Geoff B.

Good evening Gordon and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us and for sharing your system information.

We are sorry to hear about the PayPal payments not being received in your account.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

As a first troubleshooting step, would you mind sharing with me (in a private reply) links to some screenshots of your WooCommerce settings (more specifically of the payment gateways) ?

While you are at it, could you also share with me the WooCommerce system status report: https://support.woothemes.com/hc/en-us/articles/202561063-Using-the-WooCommerce-System-Status-Page-System-Status-Report

Finally, could you tell me if this is the case only for Tickets purchases or for ALL of your WooCommerce orders ?

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Michelle
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

Good afternoon Gordon,

Thank you for providing the extra information, for answering my questions and for inviting us to login to the backend of your website. Unfortunately, our policy does not allow us to log in to clients websites for several reasons, including liability.

That being said, I have a couple of questions for you:

• When you upgraded your plugin to Event Tickets Plus, did you use the following procedure: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/moving-to-event-tickets-plus/ ?
    • Is your PayPal account actually tied to [email protected] ?
    • Could you send me a link to a copy your PayPal debug logs (in a private reply) – you can see the location of that file in your WooCommerce Paypal settings page ?
    • Would you mind setting up a brand new test event with a ticket and making a purchase ?

Have a good week-end,

Geoff B.

Michelle
    Participant

This is one of the moments that is rather embarrassing, but welcome. Your question about the email address for our Paypal account got me realizing that our director had recently changed this, but neither she nor I had thought about updating it in this area.

We changed it, tested it, and it works.

Thank you for your cheerful assistance.

Gordon

Geoff B.

Good morning Gordon,

Don’t be embarrassed about this, we are definitely here to help.
    My question was just to make sure to leave no stone unturned. I’m super happy that it worked for you!

You are welcome back on our support forums any time 🙂

For now, I am going to close this thread.

Have a great week!

Geoff B.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Tickets Plus’ is closed to new replies.