Events tickets not showing up

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Events tickets not showing up

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Sharon Watt
    Participant

The tickets are not showing up after the last update. There is just a blank space under the title “Tickets”. Please see screenshot. The page is http://www.plentypermaculture.co.nz/event/build-dry-stone-wall/

Geoff B.

Good evening Sharon and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about the tickets disappearing on you.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

When something like this happens, it is usually because of one of the following reasons:

1. Tickets are out of stock: the solution is to validate the capacity (stock) for that ticket and it’s WooCommerce stock as well.
    2. Ticket start sale or end sale date: make sure these settings are correct. If the start sale date is not met, tickets do not appear. If the end sale date is met, the ticket disappear. I recommend examining your tickets for such dates. You can remove them temporarily if needed.

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Geoff B.

And one last thing. Events Rocket was once a great plugin.

However, it is no longer maintained and is known to cause several issues with our plugins.
    I highly recommend deactivating that plugin.

Have a good weekend,

Geoff B.

Sharon Watt
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. What I did to solve the problem was to go into the settings for the ticket – I found the shared capacity for the ticket was set to 0. When I changed this to the same number as the Independent Capacity and Total Capacity (see screenshot), it solved the problem and the ticket is now showing correctly: http://www.plentypermaculture.co.nz/event/build-dry-stone-wall/

It seems strange though that doing this worked for the two events where the tickets were not showing up, while for another event that didn’t have that problem (http://www.plentypermaculture.co.nz/event/forest-garden-design-workshop/) the shared capacity is still set to 0.

Am I going to have to tweak the shared capacity each time, or could it be something else.

The stock level was not the problem and there are no sales dates for these events.

I deactivated and deleted the Events Rocket plugin before I tried what I described above and that wasn’t the problem either.

Geoff B.

Good afternoon Sharon,

I am super stoked that you were able to find the cause of the issue and fix it.

It seems strange though that doing this worked for the two events where the tickets were not showing up, while for another event that didn’t have that problem (http://www.plentypermaculture.co.nz/event/forest-garden-design-workshop/) the shared capacity is still set to 0. Am I going to have to tweak the shared capacity each time, or could it be something else.

That is a great question. The short answer is that it is probably wiser to keep an eye on these for any previously created ticket.

As you might know, shared capacity settings were introduced in Event Tickets Plus 4.6

As such, it is possible that there might be some bump in the road with tickets created before that upgrade.

Just to qualify that statement, we have run some pretty extensive QA before releasing that new completely revamped version. But it is still possible that there are edge cases like the one you experienced.

We are truly sorry for the inconvenience this might have caused.

Please keep us posted if you run into any more of these.

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Events tickets not showing up’ is closed to new replies.