Events Ticket Plus with Events Calendar

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Events Ticket Plus with Events Calendar

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    allan

We are thinking about purchasing the Events Ticket Plus add-on license. Does this only work with the Events Calendar Pro plugin or will it also work with the free Events Calendar plugin?

Hunter

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out via our Pre-Sales Channel!

You do not need to purchase Events Calendar PRO in order for Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus to work properly. Please let me know if this helps answer your question and have a great rest of your week. Cheers!

allan

OK, thank you for clarifying that for us.

allan

One more question for you. Is there a way to get the featured image of an event to display in the normal calendar view? I see when you mouse over an event that the image displays along with some of the event details but we were wondering if the image could be displayed in the calendar without having to mouse over the event link? I looked at your Events Calendar Pro demo but didn’t see anything in there about this. Is there another add-on that would do this?

Hunter

Welcome back 🙂

There isn’t a built-in setting allow you to display the featured image for the Calendar view, though it could be done with a bit of customization using the instructions outlined in our Themer’s Guide.

While we’re limited on the depth of support we can provide for customizations, we’re always here to help where we can! Let me know if you have any more questions and take care.

allan

Thanks for the quick reply. That’s good to know. Too bad it’s not more easily implemented/available… It seems to be offered with the EE4 Event Espresso Events Calendar add-on. We are just trying to compare everything to decide which event calendar offers the most features for our needs.

Hunter

Hello,

Thank you for the follow up. It shouldn’t be too difficult depending on your technical capabilities and there might even be examples in our forums, I just haven’t specifically handled that particular feature request. We are always pulling the most popular ideas from our UserVoice Feature Ideas page, so that’s a great option though it might take some time to come to fruition.

Due diligence is important in these cases, so please let me know if you have any more questions and I’d be happy to help. Thanks again and enjoy the rest of your day 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Ticket Plus with Events Calendar’ is closed to new replies.