Events that end after 12 midnight also appear on the next day’s calendar.

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events that end after 12 midnight also appear on the next day’s calendar.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Mario Cruz
    Participant

How do I solve this from not appearing next day?

Courtney

Hi Mario

Can you go to Events ยป Settings ยป General ยป End of day cutoff and modify this from midnight to a later time?

Please let me know if this works for you.

Thanks
    Courtney ๐Ÿ™‚

Mario Cruz
    Participant

I did what you suggested changing that time to 2am

However it is still appearing on following day? Here’s the link.

http://latinbayarea.com/wordpress/event/grand-opening-latin-vibe-tuesdays-san-francisco/2018-08-28/

Mario Cruz
    Participant

The link I shared is a Tuesday event.

However it also appears on the next day, which is a Wednesday. And you can clearly see this on calendar.

Mario Cruz
    Participant

Update. That Tuesday event is still appearing for tomorrow, which is Thursday.

Courtney

Hi Mario

Can you show me one instance of the event being edited? I’d like to see when the start/end date is set in the editor view.

Thanks
    Courtney ๐Ÿ™‚

Mario Cruz
    Participant

Sure! Here’s how that Tuesday appears; both in edit and non-edit mode. Screesnhots are below.

Mario Cruz
    Participant

Hello anybody?

Courtney

Hi Mario

So sorry for the delay. We had a holiday weekend, but are fully staffed again now.

It looks like your event is scheduled to go from August 28 to September 25. Can you change the end date to August 29 to review?

Thanks
    Courtney ๐Ÿ™‚

Mario Cruz
    Participant

Yes! I did change the end date to August 29. It no longer appears in the calendar…. But I’m not sure if this solves anything? Please let me know. ๐Ÿ™‚

Courtney

So sorry to ask for this… but can you share a link to an upcoming event several days from now that goes past midnight and ends on the next day?

Thanks
    Courtney ๐Ÿ™‚

Mario Cruz
    Participant

I just did an update and here’s the error I received. See screenshot below?

Courtney

Hey Mario

Those errors are related to your hosting memory. Can you check in with your webhost to check on your server space?

Can you also share a link to an event several days into the future?

Thanks
    Courtney ๐Ÿ™‚

Mario Cruz
    Participant

1. I called my hosting and I’m using a tiny amount of space.

2. Here’s the link to event that keeps showing up with an OLD DATE in our events calendar.

http://latinbayarea.com/wordpress/event/bachata-tuesday-davis-2/2018-09-11/

Courtney

Hey Mario

mysqli_query() mysql server has gone away

I checked in with a few others about the errors you are seeing. This may not be a memory issue but a problem connecting to the database. Please review these with the hosting company. https://matomo.org/faq/troubleshooting/faq_183/ can explain more.

Thanks
    Courtney ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘Events that end after 12 midnight also appear on the next day’s calendar.’ is closed to new replies.