Events that are part of a parent event

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Events that are part of a parent event

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Kathy

Does the events calendar (and especially Event Tickets) handle sub-events? For example: An event might take place over the course of 4 days, but there are several options that customer could purchase such as 4 day package, 3 day package, 2 day package, 4 day PRO, etc.

Kathy

Oh forgot to ask about Ticket plus’ support for WooCommerce product add-ons. I would like people to be able to purchase the different tickets (2/3/4 day packages) and then order additional features (like insurance, individual instruction).

George
    Participant

Hey Kathy,

Thanks for reaching out! Unfortunately there is no official support for “sub-events” at this time 🙁

When it comes to WooCommerce product add-ons, can you clarify if you are inquiring about compatibility with WooCommerce extension plugins? Or are you asking about support for collection “additional information” from users when they buy tickets?

Apologies for my confusion on this question! Just not 100% sure what you mean and wanted to ask for more detail so that I could best help out.

Thank you!
    George

Kathy

Hi George,

Thanks for the reply. With regards to Add Ons, I’m wondering about charging extra for something associated with the ticket. For example, if buying a ticket to a motorcycle driving course an add-on might be renting a helmet for $X (or ideally $X/day but I don’t think Add Ons supports that multiplication factor).

So a ticket might be $100.
    The helmet add on might be $25.

That’s how add ons work with simple products, so I was wondering if the same was true with tickets.

hope that clears it up.

cheers,
    -kathy

George
    Participant

Hey Kathy,

Thanks for your follow-up here; there’s unfortunately not a way to set up these sort of additional fees with our ticketing plugins at this point. While we’re hoping to implement support for this sort of thing at some point over the coming months and beyond, I don’t have a specific ETA for when these features would arrive, and it could take several months 🙁

I’m sorry to disappoint! Please let me know if I can help with anything else.

Sincerely,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Events that are part of a parent event’ is closed to new replies.