Events single page not found

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events single page not found

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    itchybrain
    Participant

Gday Tribe
    I’ve been using the plugin successfully, but after a recent upgrade of Pro to 3.5.2 the display of single event info is getting a 404. The URLs in the browser look correct, so I’m stymied as to why they won’t display.
    I noticed my Events Calendar (standard) is 3.5.1, could this be the cause of a conflict? I don’t have a signal in my plugins that an update is available.
    cheers
    Darryl

wswebstuff
    Participant

I am also having the same issues. However, I am pretty sure it’s a theme issue since going to one of the WP themes fixes it. I look forward to seeing what you find out.

Casey
    Participant

itchybrain,
    Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear you’re having trouble here, but hopefully I can help. Can you visit the Permalink Settings page, confirm everything there is correct and hit update? That might help to refresh to rewrite rules table. With that done, see if the page is accessible as expected, and let me know if have further questions.

wswebstuff,
    If your issue is the same as the above please do feel free to monitor this thread, but if you need assistance for your own specific scenario it would be great if you could create a fresh thread of your own. Thanks!

Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

itchybrain
    Participant

Thanks for your response Casey, I did do that last night after someone else’s same advice, switching it to default, saving, and switching back to my prior choice, saving and it worked 🙂 was going to post it here and saw your answer…much apreciated!

Casey
    Participant

Great! Thanks for confirming that this got you sorted. Since it looks like you’re all set, I’m going to mark this thread “Answered” and close it out.

By the way, if you have a minute or two, we would love it if you’d write a few words for us here: http://m.tri.be/jw

Thanks in advance. 🙂

Cheers,
    Casey

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Events single page not found’ is closed to new replies.