Events Sidebar

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets Events Sidebar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    elektrafestival
    Participant

Hello, I’ve been trying to add a sidebar to my events but it’s not working. Right now I got my events divided in two categories – Local and International. So I would like local events pages to have a sidebar displaying the local events calendar.

I’m using the Pro version of your plugin and the Tribe Events Styles and the Default Event template
    Please Help, thank you

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello elektrafestival,

Thanks for going Pro and welcome to the forums!

I see where you are coming from. I might be able to help you with this.

By default the ‘Default Event Template’ does not have the sidebar regions incorporated. If your theme has them for the pages, then it should be easy. Just switch from ‘Default Event Template’ to ‘Default Page Template’.

If your theme’s default page template uses sidebars, then with the above setting your calendar pages will do too.

Try and let me know if that does the trick.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Sidebar’ is closed to new replies.