Events Show Oldest First on widget and page

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events Show Oldest First on widget and page

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Pedro

Hello, I am having an issue with TEC Pro where older events (like events that started in march for example) show up before current / upcoming events. This applies to both the list widget on the sidebar and on the actual events page. Can anyone please tell me how to fix this issue or a workaround for the time being? I need this fixed asap as several events are not showing up due to older ones being displayed instead. Thanks!

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Pedro,

Please make sure you have the latest versions of both plugins and that you have pretty permalinks enabled in Settings > Permalinks (something like the Postname option will work well). If that doesn’t work I would take a look at potential plugin or theme conflicts. Try deactivating all other plugins to rule out a conflict and if that doesn’t work try switching to the Twenty Eleven theme to see if it’s a problem with you theme.

Hope that helps!

Pedro

Hello Jonah, thanks for the response. Currently, the permalink structure is: /%category%/%postname%/

I’ve also disabled all other plugins as well as switched themes, I still have the same issue.

Pedro

also, both free and pro is at 2.0.5

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Pedro,

Please email me access to WP and FTP so I can take a look. Is it ok if I change some settings to troubleshoot this? I’ll put everything back the way it was. Email to jonah [at] tri [dot] be

Pedro

Ok, email sent from michaeld@ with the requested info. Also, a wordpress email shouldve went to you as well. Please check out the note in the email. Thanks again Jonah!

Jonah
    Participant

Hey Pedro,

Got access to your site, thank you. This has got to be a conflict with either another plugin or your theme. The only thing I can do at this point is try to deactivate all other plugins and/or switch the theme. I know you said you did this and I believe you but I must verify for myself in order to troubleshoot. I cannot afford to spend the time to be able to setup a local dev copy of the site so you will either need to do this for me (setting up a dev copy somewhere else) or let me do my thing on the live site.

Let me know how you’d like me to proceed.

Pedro

Ok I understand completely Jonah. Let me get the approval for that and I’ll contact you via email?

Jonah
    Participant

Or you can just let me know here too 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Show Oldest First on widget and page’ is closed to new replies.