Events Short Code is Not Working Properly

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events Short Code is Not Working Properly

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Douglas
    Participant

When using the shortcode on a new page the calendar is not displaying correctly at all. Here is the page that you can view to see what it looks like: http://7c1.3b5.myftpupload.com/events-calendar/

Please let me know what the issue could be.
    Thanks,
    Doug

Geoff B.

Good evening DougĀ and welcome to the Events Calendar Support forum!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about the event shortcode not displaying properly on your end.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

I looked at this page’s HTML and I believe that you are using Visual Composer (probably with a text widget).

The issue with the shortcode is that it is between

tags which affects its display.
    I would advise looking at the “text” tab of our text widget and making sure there is no tags around the shortcode. Once you update the widget or text area, it should all be fixed.

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Short Code is Not Working Properly’ is closed to new replies.