Events > Settings > Tickets not showing

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Events > Settings > Tickets not showing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ciaran
    Participant

Hi, I have The Events Calendar 3.10 and WooCommerce 2.3.11 activated. I just purchased and installed WooTickets 3.10.

After purchase I was instructed to activate the plugin at Events > Settings > Tickets, but this section or tab is not showing.

The Tickets metabox IS showing under my events, so it’s just activating the plugin for automatic updates that’s missing.

I am running WordPress Multisite and have Network Activated the plugins. I don’t see the section/tab in any of the sites, including the main site.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for using our plugins I can help out here.

After purchase I was instructed to activate the plugin at Events > Settings > Tickets, but this section or tab is not showing.

We did you see those instructions? That is not a tab created in our plugin. It would be Events > Settings > License

However, since you have network activated the plugin the license tab will be under the settings of the NetWork Admin for the multisite.

Let me know if you cannot find it there.

Thanks

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Events > Settings > Tickets not showing’ is closed to new replies.