Events Search Bar

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events Search Bar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Todd
    Participant

Can you tell me where the code to modify the search bar is?

I’d like to accomplish a few things, (1) change button text, (2) change “Day of” text, and most importantly, try to use the code to place bar elsewhere on screen – I need the date-picker functionality but the location on the top is very confusing and unattractive when paired with the vertical pro filter bar.

Thank you–

Hi Todd,

Thanks for reaching out!

Although you have been here before, I just want to make sure that you know how to properly edit and customize our files, so here is our Themer’s Guide: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/themers-guide/

The search bar is found in this file: plugins/the-events-calendar/src/views/modules/bar.php

You can copy that file into your theme so it looks something like this: themes/YOUR_THEME/tribe-events/modules/bar.php

Let me know if that helps!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Search Bar’ is closed to new replies.