Events Pro not working with new theme.

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events Pro not working with new theme.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dustin
    Participant

Hi team.

I recently purchased this Philanthropy theme that comes with many nice features. However, upon installing the theme the Events Pro plugging is not working properly.

Home

Here is the events page:
    https://www.kwiawtstelmexw.com/events/

As you can see, it just opens a blank page.

On the backend, I’ve tried changing the Default stylesheet used for events templates and the Events template, however when I press “Save”, it doesn’t actually change and stays the same.

I can provide my login details via private message for assistance if that’s possible too. Just tell me what info you exactly need.

Thank you.

George
    Participant

This reply is private.

Dustin
    Participant

It appears the issue is related to the Events Calendar app. Events Tickets and Events Ticket Plus both work fine but the issue appears in the Events Calendar app when it’s turned on, it won’t work at all. Is this an issue Events Calendar Pro would fix, in that it’s not working well with this particular theme?

Thank you.

George
    Participant

Hey Dustin,

Thank you for your follow-up, but from your reply it’s not clear if the theme itself was tested. We have another report of the Philosophy theme not working well with our plugin, and I cannot recreate your problems, so please try these exact following steps:

1. Deactivate EVERY PLUGIN on your site except for only The Events Calendar, Events Calendar Pro, Event Tickets, Event Tickets Plus, and WooCommerce. If there is any plugin on your site other than just these five, deactivate those plugins.

2. Activate a default theme like Twenty Twelve or Twenty Sixteen.

3. Try those events settings again and see how things behave.

Let us know what you find!
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Pro not working with new theme.’ is closed to new replies.