"Events Pro" listing to edit events displays 0

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO "Events Pro" listing to edit events displays 0

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    capstone
    Participant

I purchased the Pro Events but I can’t use it. When I would view the edit events screen, all the listings I created are missing. When viewing with standard events listing, they are all there. any solution because I would like to use the other functionalities of pro

Barry

Hi capstone,

all the listings I created are missing. When viewing with standard events listing, they are all there.

So, just to clarify, the problem is that you can’t see any events within the admin environment but you can see them on the front-end of the site?

If so is it possible you accidentally applied a filter? On the list of events page, can you look at the Filters & Columns meta box above the list and hit the Clear button – does that help?

capstone
    Participant

That did it…Thanks for the help!

Barry

<div>

Awesome, happy to help :-)

I’ll go ahead and close this thread – but if we can assist with anything else please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Also, if you have a moment to spare, we’d love to hear your thoughts on The Events Calendar across on our plugin review page – thanks again!

</div>

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘"Events Pro" listing to edit events displays 0’ is closed to new replies.