Events Pro Customization

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events Pro Customization

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Beth Bucciferro
    Participant

I upgraded to the latest version and am trying to update css to custom – before it was events.css. I created tribe-events directory in my theme and put the tribe-events-theme.min.css there but it is not recognizing my changes.

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Hi Beth,

Did you check out the also-updated Themer’s Guide? (https://theeventscalendar.com/support/documentation/events-calendar-themers-guide/) I think you should find some helpful information there.

If not, please feel free to ask for some additional assistance.

— Julie

Beth Bucciferro
    Participant

Thank that helped but I have an additional issue with the Events in search option it is not displaying on top of the content and it is showing the month dates instead of the year and the month names where is that controlled from?

Chris
    Participant

Can you take a screenshot of what you’re seeing on the search one? Its above the content for me.

As for the month dates, what are you referring to? The one on the search bar?

Chris
    Participant

Hi Beth,
    Any update on this?

-Chris

Beth Bucciferro
    Participant

Hi Chris, Sorry for the delay I figured out why the date lookup was not appearing on top of the content it was a z-index problem on my page template. The Month Dates I am referring to the popup it shows the Month and the dates of the month instead of 2013 Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr etc but I can live with it that way. Thanks

Chris
    Participant

Ok sounds good 🙂

I’ll go ahead and close this.

Have a nice day!
    -Chris

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Pro Customization’ is closed to new replies.