Events periodically not loading…

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events periodically not loading…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ingauge
    Participant

Hey guys, thanks for a slick little calendar. We’re currently having an issue with one of our sites while trying to load events on both the calendar and list view’s. What happens is the calendar will show the spinner, but it will sometimes take upwards of 2 minutes or flat out never complete.

The behavior is very erratic. Sometimes it will load and sometimes it won’t. We haven’t had any lucky spotting times here, but any advice is greatly appreciated.

I found a similar issue here:
    https://tri.be/support/forums/topic/list-view-not-loading/

Our host is Rackspace cloud sites. I’ve spoken with them and they can’t tell us if anything is wrong there.

Casey
    Participant

ingauge,
    Thanks for getting in touch! This definitely sounds like some kind of hosting issue. Have you tried increasing the Memory Limit in PHP / WordPress to see if that helps at all?

It’s possible that this might also be related to one of the caching plugins that you have installed. Could you test for conflicts and let me know what you discover after following those troubleshooting steps?

Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

ingauge
    Participant

Rackspace recommended adding this to our .htaccess file:
    php_value memory_limit 512M

The default is 128Mb on Cloud sites, and 512M is the maximum allowed. We’ll see if this fixes the issue.

Thanks!

Casey
    Participant

ingauge,
    Yes, please give that a try and then let me know if your problem is resolved. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

Thanks for confirming that this got you sorted. Since it looks like you’re all set, I’m going to mark this thread “Answered” and close it out.

By the way, if you have a minute or two, we would love it if you’d write a few words for us here: http://m.tri.be/lo

Thanks in advance. ๐Ÿ™‚

Cheers,
    Casey

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Events periodically not loading…’ is closed to new replies.